We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines day fun!!!!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love to make crafts!! I was looking online to find something fun to make for my loved ones and I found these cute Hershey Kiss flower bouquets. I have made some Hershey Kiss flower bouquets before - but I had never seen any that were this cute. I found these really cute flower bouquets made with a popcorn base and I just thought they were so cute so I had to make them. I couldn't believe how easy they were to make and they turned out so cute! I made bouquets for all of my siblings, my aunt, my grandma and my mother in-law. Everyone seemed to just love them. I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself and how cute they turned out. :)
The only bad thing I found with these is that you don't want to push the skewers too hard into the Hershey kisses or it will poke right through and stick in your finger. OUCH! I did that and the skewer just stuck in my thumb and gave me a pretty good sore and a nice big hole in my thumb.. Not so good! :)





It was alot of fun to do and they were made with love which even made them more special. Now my brain has to start working again to think of something else and creative that would be fun to make for the next holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment