We weren't able to celebrate Valentines day because of Michael getting his tonsils out. So I decided to celebrate President's day instead! :) Michael had to work on Presidents day, but lucky for me I was off. I decided to put together a romantic dinner for Michael since I was off work and I wanted to do something fun. I had a fun day of cleaning up the house and putting together my evening of fun. I kept asking Michael what his favorite dish was but this was hard for him to decide since he has only been eating broth because of his tonsils. Ha ha! He finally told me that his favorite dish is Parmesan Chicken. So I put together a yummy dinner of Chicken Parmesan, salad, spaghetti noodles and bread sticks. It was Delicious! I topped it off with a parfait dessert. He came home from work to a surprise dinner and a house fully decorated with rose petals and candles. It was alot of fun just spending the evening together having a yummy dinner and just spending time together enjoying each other's company. :)
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment