We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More precious than gold!

I just love all of my siblings so very much. I try to see them as often as possible, but sometimes we just don't see everyone as often as we like. I was looking at some pictures and I found these pictures of Trent's family. I just love his family so much and I don't seem them as much as I would like to, but when I do I sure enjoy the time I get to spend with them. :) I was looking at the camera and I came across these pictures so I had to just put them up on my blog to show off them off. :)
I have always felt a special bond to my brother Trent. He is such a kind person and will do anything for you at any given time. He is so much fun to be around and he always has you laughing when he is around. He is just a big goofball that is always full of laughs!

It seems like I have know Trent's wife Marci forever! They dated all through High school so Marci has been a part of the family for years. I just love her! She is such a great mom! I look up to her - she is a great example to me of how I want to be when I am a mother. She is so good to her kids and they are here life and I just really admire her for that!

Courtney is alot of fun. She is so creative and so talented in so many ways. She is the best piano player I have ever heard. She just amazes me - she can play anything she hears. She will sit and play the piano just for fun at my mom's house. She just amazes me. My mom loves it because her and my mom will sit at the piano and play duets together. She is also really funny, she is alot like her dad and does and says silly goofy things!

Katelyn is also very talented - she is a wonderful ballerina! She is so flexible it makes me hurt! :) She can do the splits like nothing. She is very dainty and all girl. She also makes me laugh with her silliness and jokes! I am just amazed by how talented she is in her dancing. She makes it look so fun and easy, she is very graceful in her ballet.

Sadie is just as cute as a bug. She is so cute and gives the biggest and best loves. :) She gets a little nervous and shy around everyone, but once she gets warmed up to you she is so cuddly. She is so smart and can talk so good. As a little baby Marci taught her sign language to be able to sign simple things that she wanted. I have always been amazed at how smart she is. I know that alot of that is due to Marci being such a great mom with her and teaching her. She is just a sweetheart! I love to listen to her talk and I love to see her cute smiling face!!

I just love these guys all so much and I couldn't help but put them on and show them off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment