Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Bitter Cold
The past few weeks it has freezing outside! Now I have lived in Utah my whole life and I don't remember it ever being as cold as it has been lately. The weather has just been crazy all over the place these past few weeks. It seems like alot of states are getting hammered with snow and ice storms. Alot of my factories that I work with at work have been closing down due to the weather. My major factory is in Peachtree City, Georgia and they closed down for 3 days because of bad ice storms. The roads were nothing but sheets of glass. It has just been crazy. We haven't been getting hit with the storms per say, but we have been getting hit with the freezing cold. You will get in you car to drive to work and you can see your breath still even with the heater full blast. BRRR..... It has sure been cold. To me it seems like when it is this cold outside we should be getting some sort of snow or something to show for it. I guess the only thing we can show for it this time is our breath freezing in the air! :) All I can say is its time for this cold winter weather to move on....I think we need to welcome spring with open arms. I am tired of being so cold and never been able to warm up!!!!! BRRRRR.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment