Because Chicago Style pizza is so thick it takes about 45 minutes to cook, so you have to plan on waiting. We sat around and visited and had a great time with each other. The boys did pretty good, they started getting a little restless before the pizza came out, but we managed.

As it was getting closer to the pizza coming out Josh was getting bored so I pulled out my calculator and that kept him entertained long enough for the food to come out.
We ordered 3 different types of pizza - each family picked a pizza to share. My parents got Cheese, Jeff got a Hawaiian pizza and we ordered a combo. I would have to say that my favorite is the combo. They were all good, but the combo was the most flavorful. I think I will stick with my favorite Combo Chicago style pizza. :)
On Saturday Jeff went hunting with Aaron so Josh stayed down at Grandpa's house on Friday night and had a sleep over. Jeff dropped Sam off in the morning so we could watch them while he went out hunting.
Josh and I were working on his favorite farmyard puzzle and Sam was just walking around playing. I looked up to see Sam pulling out all the things in the bottom kitchen drawer and the next thing I know he is sitting in the drawer playing. He is just so funny and Cute. Who knew that a kitchen drawer could be so much fun!



He was playing in the drawer for about an hour. He was climbing in and out, in and out. It was the ongoing game for him.

Josh was being a pill. I was trying to get a picture of him putting together the puzzle, but he would have nothing to do with smiling for me! He is a stinker!! Every time I would try to take his picture he would close his eyes and make sure that he wasn't smiling.

Finally, I was able to catch a picture of him with his eyes open because he didn't know I was taking the picture. He was just being a stinker. He thought it was so funny. After I would take the picture he would start smiling and laughing!
Jeff ended up having fun hunting with Aaron and we had fun playing with the boys. It was yet another successful and fun weekend. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment