I found on the Internet how to make magnet boards and I thought that would be so fun to make. So Holly and I worked on making her a magnet board and some magnets. While Holly was working on making her magnet board and magnets I pulled out the foam puppets and made some foam puppets with Matthew and Taytum. While we were working on the crafts we heard the door open and Jeff and his two boys came over too. Connie had to sleep so that she could work the night shift so Jeff brought the boys down to get them out of the house. Josh saw me making crafts with the other kids and so he really wanted to make them too. He loves to make crafts so he was all over it. I think all the kids had fun making crafts and spending time with each other. It's always fun to get together and play with the cousins. I know my parents were having a blast because they just love having the grand kids over. It was a fun and eventful day. :)
Here is Matthew showing off his cute foam puppets. He made an elephant, Lion and Gorilla. They were so cute and he was carrying these all over the place. He was really proud of his puppets that he made all by himself. :)

Taytum showing off her puppets too. She wouldn't put them down either. She also made an Elephant, Tiger and Gorilla.

The two of them playing and showing off the cute puppets. They are getting so big.

After making crafts Taytum wanted some Cheese puffs. I told her she could have some but she had to eat them in the kitchen. That wouldn't do, she wanted to have them in a bowl and eat them in the front room while watching a movie. I wouldn't let her do that so she got mad and was throwing a tantrum and threw herself on the ground and was pouting.

Matthew was trying to be the big cousin and cheer her up. He was trying to get her to come and play, but she would have nothing to do with it.

The kids took my camera and they were taking more pictures of their puppets. I think they were pretty proud of their craftiness. :)

I wanted to get a picture of Holly and her cute magnet board. She was being funny about it and didn't' want me to take it. But guess who won the argument. :) Me!!!! I did!!!! Here is her cute magnet board with her magnets holding up Taytum's puppets. She did an awesome job! It turned out so cute. I really want to make one for me now.

After the girls left the boys were having fun playing around. Matthew loves to be in all the pictures. It was funny because we went in the other room and we came back in the kitchen to see Sam playing with the booster seat. He was standing up right in the middle of the seat. It was hilarious. I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to catch him standing in the middle of the seat. But He was having a great time playing with the booster seat. I mean who needs toys when you have booster seats to play with.

After the girls left the boys were having fun playing around. Matthew loves to be in all the pictures. It was funny because we went in the other room and we came back in the kitchen to see Sam playing with the booster seat. He was standing up right in the middle of the seat. It was hilarious. I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to catch him standing in the middle of the seat. But He was having a great time playing with the booster seat. I mean who needs toys when you have booster seats to play with.
The kids had a blast together at Grandma's house. We had a fun time with them and we are looking forward to our next get together with all of the kids. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment