We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Tricia!

Well another birthday has come along!! I am yet another year older and wiser too (well not so sure on the wise part!) :) This year for my birthday at work they made smoothies for the birthday treat! They were delicious. One of the ladies that I work with used to work at Jamba Juice and so she knows how to make all the good stuff. :) She made a drink that had sherbet, lemon and raspberries. It was sooooo good. It was a light and refreshing birthday treat!
I was so excited to go home at the end of the day because it had been a really long day full of all kinds of problems. I was so lucky to go home to such a romantic husband. He is so kind and thoughtful and he always thinks of me first! I went home to the lights all out and I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom to find the tub running with hot water and I could smell the scent of the bath salts that he had poured in for me. Michael had candles set up all over the bathroom for me to go home to just soak and unwind while he made dinner for me. He is so sweet! It was so nice to go just relax and let my mind unwind



After soaking for a bit he came and told me that dinner was ready whenever I was. He made me my favorite meal of Chicken Cordon Blu. He had all the lights out and had a candlelight dinner all prepared. He knows that I love the dipping sauce for the chicken cordon blu but I can never find the recipe of my liking. Michael researched this and found 3 different recipes that he thought I might like. He made all 3 different kinds for me to try! :) Lucky for me he found one that I just love and is the sauce that I always remember having. I thought how Sweet that was of him. He does the kindest and sweetest things! I just love him so much. He also made a yummy olive oil and herb pasta. He went and got some strawberry sparking cider for the final touches. It was so sweet.

After dinner he let me open my gifts. I really wanted the Zumba dance game for the WII so that I can use it to exercise with. He got me the Zumba game, a book, and my favorite gum! He also works on my feet and rubs the callouses off and so he got me replacement blades for the foot tool. He was so sweet in all of his things he got me. He got me things he knew I would just love!!
He wanted this day to be special for me! He really brightened my day with his thoughtfulness and his love! I couldn't ask for a better husband! :)
Thanks Michael for making this birthday such a special one! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment