
A couple of years ago all of the girls in my family got together and we painted our own Nativity set. We had a fun super Saturday putting these together and I think they turned out so cute. And then of course I have to put my Nutcrackers out! I love Nutcrackers, I think they are just so festive and they always remind me of living at home because my mom LOVES Nutcrackers and she has tons of them.
Here is my cute traditional fiber optic Christmas tree. I love to have all different kinds of ornaments because I think they are just fun and they bring out our personalities. We have all different kinds of ornaments. When I was younger and growing up we would always get a new ornament for Christmas so Michael and I have carried this tradition on and we each get a new ornament for Christmas each year! I love ornaments. :)

I love my tree!!! Michael wanted to show everyone how much I love my tree! Ha ha! This is before I had my ornaments on - this is just the tree after we fluffed it up and made it look pretty!

I love my tree!!! Michael wanted to show everyone how much I love my tree! Ha ha! This is before I had my ornaments on - this is just the tree after we fluffed it up and made it look pretty!

Michael opening up his Sponge Bob Ornaments! He is such a big kid at heart!

Michael was delicately putting the ornaments on the tree! Ha ha!
While decorating the tree, I was calling my siblings to figure out what we were going to do for my parents gift! We got it all figured out and we are going to give them the funnest gift ever! I think they will be way excited! :) So I can multi task! I can talk on the phone and decorate the tree at the same time! Way to go me!!!

Michael and I were not the only ones helping decorate the house this year. Cinnamon came out and she was helping us - well she wasn't too much help but she was out there with us getting the house all put together! It was definitely a family affair!

She thought that the tree skirt was a blanket so she kept trying to fluff it up and make it all comfy! She is such a little stinker! She is so funny - now that the tree skirt is under the tree she goes under the tree all the time and sleeps on the tree skirt.


Now that we have the tree up I have been wrapping presents and it looks like Santa has been to our house already! It is fun to see all the pretty wrapped presents under the tree! I am so excited for Christmas this year and I can't wait to give away all the fun gifts under my tree!! All I have to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON EVERYONE!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment