We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26 Thankful for Kim

I know this sounds so stupid, but I am so thankful for Kim Byrd my hair dresser. For the first time in my life I have found a hair dresser that I just love. She makes my hair look so cute and makes it look so healthy. All I have to do is go to her and tell her make it look good and she does her thing. She just knows how to cut hair to make it look good and she knows what colors to pick to dye your hair. I just love her! I also just love the fact that she is so accommodating, she will pretty much drop everything for you if you need your hair done! She is just fun to be around and love what she does to my hair!! Never before have I been so excited to go and get my hair down, I always walk away feeling so good! Thanks Kim!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment