We had a nice and quiet Thanksgiving this year. All of my siblings went to their in-laws and so it was just Michael and I and my parents. We had a ripping roaring party let me tell you! :-). Michael and I went over to my parents house around 8:30 AM or so and we had breakfast and made our salads and got all the dinner
preparations done. We decided to go see a movie so we went to see "
Unstoppable" with
Denzel Washington. It was
soooooo GOOD! It was the best movie I have seen in a really long time. After the movie we went back to my parents house and we finished getting dinner ready and then we had our yummy Thanksgiving dinner! It was
delicious. We usually have our Thanksgiving dinner pretty early in the afternoon, but this year we didn't eat until 5:00 or so. After dinner we cleaned up and then we all went downstairs and watched "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." I was working on projects the whole time so I didn't watch to much of the movie. It was just a nice relaxing day. It seems like lately it has been go, go, go and so it was nice to just sit back and relax! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and it made us
remember all the things that we are Thankful for!
Mom and dad just before dinner. Dad is pulling faces and mom is struggling to not say anything. She is always commenting on something.

Michael and I just before dinner. Aren't we just cute? Michael looks like he just woke up or something. Ha ha!
Since it was just the 4 of us and we weren't too worried about having a million dishes mom decided she wanted to pull out the fine china. So I had to take a picture of her beautiful dinner set up.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we hope everyone else out there had as much of an enjoyable day as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment