We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25 Thankful For Our Soliders

I am so thankful for our soldiers! There are so many men and women out there who risk their lives for our freedoms everyday. We live in a country of so many freedoms and we are so blessed for that. I love how whenever I have been at the airport I see families welcoming their soldiers home. It is so touching and it always brings tears to my eyes.
We hear people complaining about how our solders are over in Iraq and what a waste of time this war is and it saddens me. Not only are we slamming the war but we are slamming the soldiers who are putting themselves on the line to protect and keep us free!

I think I need to take more time out of my days and remember the soldiers in my prayers and remember how we came to have all the freedoms that we have! Thanks to all those soliders out that there protecting us and our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment