My very favorite ride at Universal is the Jurassic Park ride. It was so much fun! I could have ridden that ride over and over. The first time we went on the ride we ended up in the back row. My parents had never been on the ride before and so my mom had no idea what to expect. We had told my dad about it and how awesome it was but we never said anything to her because we didn't want her to chicken out and not go on it. We told her it is a little mellow ride that is just like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride that they have at Disneyland. So they put you in this water cart that looks like a little raft and you are floating all along looking out the dinosaurs. It is like you are out there with real dinosaurs in there own land. They are eating the vegetation and just playing the in water. Then they take you around a bend and it is like the dinosaurs have gone mad and you see carts tipped over and people's personal belongings out in the water floating around. Then they take you into a water tower and the cart just goes up a long straight hill. Once they get you to the top there are sparks and hanging
wires all around and stuff showing that the dinosaurs have been eating away the wires and destroying everything. Then you see a huge dinosaur come down like he is going to bite you. At that moment they open this gate and the cart drops down a 80 foot waterfall!! AWESOME!!! You go so fast and the water is just a splashing around you. My mom freaked out which made it even better! :-) We went to check out the picture that they take of you going down the waterfall, but because we were in the back you couldn't see us. Bummer...so I didn't' end up getting that picture.
We decided to ride the ride again and this time I asked the worker if we could ride in the front row. My mom was freaking out that she didn't want the front row, but we made her. The front is so much more fun and you get more of a rush. It was awesome. As you can see dad even got brave and raised his arms above his head too.

The part that I think is so funny on the pictures is to see the pure terror on people's faces! :-) I would definitely say that this ride was my all time favorite!

I don't' think there was a ride or a thing that we did on this trip that we did not enjoy! I wish I could go back and play some more. I had a blast and I think everyone else had a great time too. It is just so nice to go out and leave all of your worries behind at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment