I love this time of the year! I love all of the projects that my mom and I get working on. My mom and I have had a really fun time the last few weeks working on projects. We found the perfect neighbor gifts and so we have been working on those. We found the cutest Hot Chocolate Christmas Cones - I tried to make them like they had online but I had had a hard time making them work and so I developed my own and I think they turned out alot cuter. I have made probably about 40 or so of these hot chocolate cones. The more I make them the more creative I get and I have made numerous different types of cones. We have been working on the 12 days of Christmas that we are doing for some friends and family. That has been a blast! I love to put gifts together, this is my most favorite time of year because you can give. I love to give gifts!!! We also made some pooping reindeer's from whoppers candies - they are so cute! They have a reindeer face and in the back you cut a hole for the whoppers to come out so it looks like the reindeer is pooping. I bought a bunch of Christmas material and my mom made Christmas pillow cases for me to give to family. We have just been really, really busy and it has just been a blast!
Here are the pooping reindeer! Here are the cute hot cocoa Santa's and reindeer's.
It just wouldn't be the holiday season without all the crafts and running around going on! :)
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment