We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24 Thankful For Digital Cameras

I am so thankful for digital cameras! I remember growing up they didn't have digital cameras., which meant that you had to develop ALL the pictures that were taken on the roll of film. Because you had to develop the whole roll of film that meant that your parents weren't so willing to let you run off with the camera taking pictures like crazy. Now days you can take as many pictures as you want and you only have to develop the pictures of your choosing. This is just one example of the many times the kids run around with my camera taking pictures. They all love to take pictures and I will be looking at pictures on my camera and I have some really random pictures that were taken by the kids.
While we were watching the girls a couple of weeks ago Alli got hold of my camera and started taking all kinds of pictures of herself. Ha ha! I thought it was so funny and I just laugh looking at the shots she took of herself. Now in the old days I would have been kinda irritated because I would have taken my roll of film to the store to develop them and I would have had all of these random pictures that I paid for that I probably didn't really want to pay to develop. It can get expensive developing film, but then again these days you can just download pictures here and there without having to even develop them. Digital cameras have really made life alot easier and made film developing alot less expensive! Now I don't hesitate at all to take silly random pictures of nothing! If the pictures don't turn out that is ok too - we can just delete them and retake them to get the perfect picture! :)

Here is Alli taking all kinds of pictures of herself!! She is so vain!! :) She is wearing one of the flowers that she made over the weekend, we had a great time making these cute flowers!





No comments:

Post a Comment