This year the theme was Clowns. There is nothing freakier than a clown! I don't know what it is about Clowns but they are just freaky. They had Clowns all over the park with blood and guts all over them. It showed the true meaning of the killer clowns.

Mom had a certain fascination with some of the characters. She thought they were so cute and she just wanted to cuddle them and take them home! :-) Ha ha! Dad like usual is making friends with all those around him - as you can see he made a new friend with one of the killer clowns.


On the lower lot of the park they had some horror characters walking around. Michael couldn't wait to get over to the scary creature! The creature was walking all around slow and with a limp. Had you not know any better you would have thought they were real. The people they have working there do an amazing job of making you believe they are real.

Just some of the store windows along the streets of Universal. Michael was really intrigued with all the shop windows that they had all decked out for Halloween. The streets looked like a real downtown shopping center - it was like we were in another period in time and place. Nothing more fun than Hollywood life.

They had characters all over the place decorated for the season. Lots of dead people, blood and guts.

Michael was really feeling the role of Sweeny Todd - what a great Kodak opportunity. Maybe his is hiding something from me? Kinda weird the different side I saw of him with a killing instinct! ha ha! :)

Mom and dad were brave to get around the dead horse and carriage. I think mom wanted to go for a ride!

Just some of the decorations along the streets. The more blood the better Michael says. He was in 7th heaven checking out all the horror decorations. I love the Lunaticz signs they had all over the place because it was definitely a Lunatic type of street. If you didn't know any better you would think you were in one of the Lunatic type horror movies.
Blood thirsty characters all over the place. What was I thinking getting so close to these things? What if they had wanted to eat me? Scary! :-)

The House of Horrors Haunted House! I am not a big fan of Haunted Houses but I couldn't pass up the House of Horrors. All 4 of use went through the house but my mom didn't last long. Something jumped out at her and she was done. She went out one of the side curtains because she was so scared. I couldn't begin to tell you what they had in the haunted house because I was just looking all around me to make sure no one jumped out and scared me. I hate to have things jump out in front of me -they get me every time. While walking through the house Michael would say mummy to the right or vampire to the left, Watch out! There was one time something jumped out right in front of me and I just started screaming! They had a mirror room and dad was leading the way and we had a ton of people behind us and he got all confused in there and was running into the walls. Note to self, don't' let dad lead! HA HA! :-)


The House of Horrors Haunted House! I am not a big fan of Haunted Houses but I couldn't pass up the House of Horrors. All 4 of use went through the house but my mom didn't last long. Something jumped out at her and she was done. She went out one of the side curtains because she was so scared. I couldn't begin to tell you what they had in the haunted house because I was just looking all around me to make sure no one jumped out and scared me. I hate to have things jump out in front of me -they get me every time. While walking through the house Michael would say mummy to the right or vampire to the left, Watch out! There was one time something jumped out right in front of me and I just started screaming! They had a mirror room and dad was leading the way and we had a ton of people behind us and he got all confused in there and was running into the walls. Note to self, don't' let dad lead! HA HA! :-)

There were all kinds of photo opportunities down this lane. We took pictures of almost all of the dead creatures along the way.




What could be more freaky than a school bus filled with killer Clowns? Watch out! They are going to get you!






What could be more freaky than a school bus filled with killer Clowns? Watch out! They are going to get you!


They had Chucky - Michael couldn't resist the urge to get his picture with Chucky. When Michael was little he had a "Buddy" doll, one of the dolls that you would take everywhere with you. I can still hear the tune in my head from the commercials on TV as a kid. "Me and my buddy!" After Michael saw the Chucky movie that was the end of his "buddy" doll. The doll looked very much like Chucky. I mean what kid wouldn't think that his "buddy" doll was going to kill them just like the Chucky doll.

The dead horse and horse carriage!

Anyone want some fruit from the killer fruit lady


The dead horse and horse carriage!

Anyone want some fruit from the killer fruit lady
Anyone want some dead carcass!

I totally saw my sign! KEEP OUT THE FREAKS! How did they know I was coming?

Come and see the amazing Siamese twins. The 3 of us were all over that! I mean who wouldn't want to see the traveling freak show at Universal?


The werewolves come to life and were guarding there kill. We were brave though, we tried to steal some of the kill without getting killed ourselves. We didn't make it too far before the werewolf started to get suspicious.


I had always wanted to see the World's heaviest man. He wasn't as attractive as I thought he would have been. It kinda made me a little nauseous.

Micheal was excited to see one of his favorite horror characters! Dracula. I think Dracula was ready to drink his blood!

So mom wanted her picture with Dracula as well. So we went to have a photo moment and as Michael was getting ready to take the picture we hear my mom scream. I am like what the crap! She starts laughing as we are walking away. I was asking her why she was screaming, he's not scary. She said that we were having the photo taken and he blew onto her neck and it scared her half to death! Ha ha! I tell you she has more things like that happen to her. I think she has a big sign on her head that says hit me! :-) That's why we love her!

Come and see the amazing Siamese twins. The 3 of us were all over that! I mean who wouldn't want to see the traveling freak show at Universal?


The werewolves come to life and were guarding there kill. We were brave though, we tried to steal some of the kill without getting killed ourselves. We didn't make it too far before the werewolf started to get suspicious.


I had always wanted to see the World's heaviest man. He wasn't as attractive as I thought he would have been. It kinda made me a little nauseous.

Micheal was excited to see one of his favorite horror characters! Dracula. I think Dracula was ready to drink his blood!

So mom wanted her picture with Dracula as well. So we went to have a photo moment and as Michael was getting ready to take the picture we hear my mom scream. I am like what the crap! She starts laughing as we are walking away. I was asking her why she was screaming, he's not scary. She said that we were having the photo taken and he blew onto her neck and it scared her half to death! Ha ha! I tell you she has more things like that happen to her. I think she has a big sign on her head that says hit me! :-) That's why we love her!







No comments:
Post a Comment