We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 Thankful For My Sister and Brother In-Laws

I am so thankful for my wonderful sister and brother in-laws! I am so blessed to have each and everyone of them in my life. They are all so special to me and hold a special place in my heart. I could never ask for greater people to be in my life! :) They are all so good to me and to my family and for that I am thankful!
Todd is is Alisa's husband and he is so good to her. You can just tell that the 2 of them love each other so much. He has an odd sense of humor - we like to tease him for his weird sense of humor. He finds the oddest things funny. Watch out if you ever hit your head or knock a table over because he will laugh about that for days. He loves to be outdoors riding is motorcycle and camping with his family. He isn't one that likes to play games, but there are a few we can get him to play and he is so fun to play with. We had a murder mystery dinner one time and we didn't know how well Todd would get into it so we didn't give him a character part. Oh my goodness were we wrong, he loved the game and he even got into it more than anyone else playing. Todd is just a fun loving guy that is fun to be around I am so thankful for him for all that he does!

Mrs. Angie Lou! Angie is Aaron's wife and I just love her to pieces. I have always felt a close relationship to Angie! She has always been there for me through thick and thin. My mom always makes fun of me because before I went on my mission I was on the phone with Angie for HOURS talking the night before I left. She is my bud and I just love being around her. She is just a big kid at heart like me. She is so talented and can do so many things. I look up to her so much - I would love to be like Angie. She has the funnest personality and everyone just loves Angie! I am so glad that she is in my life - I just love her to death!

Marci she is Trent's wife and she is such a sweetheart. She is such a great mom, I really look up to her and admire her for how she raises her children. I have known Marci for a really long time. She and Trent dated all through high school and so it feels like she has been a part of my life forever. I just love Marci, she is alot of fun to be around. She loves to play games and is so fun to play them with. She takes games very seriously and she is very competitive, that is what makes playing games with her so fun. She has such a cute personality and I just love her laugh. I remember one time when I was in Junior High School I was talking to Marci about some pickle commercial. I don't know what was so funny about that commercial but it made her laugh. She was laughing so hard she was crying. She is so fun to be around and she can really make you laugh. She is such a great blessing to me and I am so thankful for her.

Shannan and David, Shannan is Michael's Sister. I have not had a very close relationship with these guys in the last 10 years. But this year we have been getting closer and it has been such a blessing to me. We have done more with these guys this year and it has been so much fun. We had these guys over to our house for a day of games one time they were up here visiting and we had such a great time. I admire David and Shannan for their loyalty to their family. They love to play games and are so fun to be around. I admire Shannan and David - they have so much get up and go. They have so much going on all the time and they are able to keep it together. They are amazing! I am so thankful to finally have them in my life. It has been a blessing to me and I love them so much. They would do anything for you - they would give you the shirts off of their backs. They just want to make and keep everyone happy. They are amazing!

Connie she is Jeff's wife. Connie is such a sweet girl, she is very quiet until you get to know her and then she really opens up. She is fun to be around and fun to do crafts with. We have had many craft days together and I always have so much fun with her doing crafts. She likes to try new things all the time and is not afraid to try. We spent a weekend canning together a few weeks ago and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with her. She is very outdoorsy and likes to be outside working in the yard, going for walks and camping. She is not afraid to do things and I admire her for that. She is a go getter and doesn't let things set her back. I really admire her for her drive and for the many things that she has accomplished. I am so thankful that she is part of our family and that we get to do things together. I just lover had and her fun personality!

Ryan and Liz, Ryan is Michael's brother. We have gotten alot closer to these guys this past year and we really enjoy the time we have had to spend with these guys and for the talks we have had with them. They are both alot of fun, they love to be outdoors and doing things. They take such good care of Michael's parents and both Michael and I are so thankful for that. They are such good people and they love to take care of others. I can't believe how many times we hear that Ryan is off working on this or that for someone in the family. He is such a good man and such a great example to all of us on service. Liz is so fun loving and is so much fun to be around. I am grateful for each of them and to have them in my life. It was funny because I was scared of Liz and I have no idea why! She is so much fun! I just love them!

I am so blessed to have such great family members in my life. I don't know how I got so lucky to have these great treasures in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment