We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10 Thankful For My Nieces And Nephews

I am the luckiest aunt ever! I have the greatest nieces and nephews ever! I am so thankful that I have these little buggers in my life. They are all so cute and they all make me so happy. They are each so talented and have their own little personalities! I just love each and everyone of my beautiful nieces and nephews!
Josh is my little buddy! He likes to come down to play at my parents house and so I get to chase him around and tease him. He is so funny - he doesn't like to give loves anymore - he is to big for that. If you give him a kiss he will look at you and give you a dirty look and wipe the love away. He is just a funny little boy.

Sam is just a laxed little boy. He will just sit and stare at you. He doesn't have any cares. He is easy come easy go type of personality. He is the most easy going baby I have ever seen. He is a cute little cuddle bug. It was funny because when we were doing salsa and cleaning up he kept climbing into the dishwasher. He loves to get into things he is not supposed to. He is just a cute little guy.

I have always been close to Tye. He is my buddy and has always been around it seems. I used to get Tye from day care all the time and bring him home and watch him. He even went with me on my first date with Michael. I love to be around Tye and to tease him. He is so funny! He likes to be around the adults to laugh and talk with them. He is such a goof ball, he is always showing me some sort of new dance move! He is such a dork! He was showing us how to do the "Sprinkler" dance. He's a good kid!

Cori is so funny too! I can't believe that I have nieces and nephews that in their 20's! Holy Moly I am getting old! Cori always makes me laugh, he is just so spacey! He will come to my parents house wearing PJ's with toe socks. His hair makes me laugh alot too - he will sometimes just wake up and go! That is just Cori! He will tell stories and you will just be laughing and sometimes the story really isn't' that funny but it is how he tells it! I love to be around Cori! I feel badly I don't get to see him all that much, but when I do get to spend time with him I enjoy every minute of it.

Haily has the cutest personality! She is just cute and she is easy to laugh! She is really spacey and kinda ditsy! She is fun to tell stories to because half the time she doesn't get it and you have to explain it. When Haily comes around she is always laughing. She has such a cute laugh! She is the type of person that when you are around her you are immediately happy! I just love Haily to pieces!

My little buddy Matthew loves to come down and ride around on my dad's jazzie. He is such a cute little boy and he is a snuggle bug! He is a mommas boy and likes to be around his mom. He gets so excited to be able to come over and play with all the other grand kids! He loves trailers and he will come to my parents house and he will find all kinds of things out back that he can make a trailer out of. He is a boy who likes to be out in the dirt playing! He is such a cutie! I love that little boy!
My little buddy Taytum! She is so cute and so full of energy! She loves to talk and she is always chattering away. The older she gets the more open she becomes, she isn't as attached to mommy and daddy as she used to be. If we are working on crafts or other things she likes to be in the middle of it making crafts too. I love her blond wispy hair - it is just so flyaway and I think it is so cute. She is so cute, but boy don't make her mad. This little angel has a temper! :) I love to be around Taytum she just makes me happy and I lover her little devious smile!!!

My little buddy Sadie is so darn cute! She is always dressed in the cutest little outfits and hats. She is so talkative and she will chat your ear off. She is so smart and she has a mind of her own. She loves music and loves to sing and dance. Trent is always telling us funny stories of Sadie and the things that she does. I guess she was climbing in her cupboard and Marci said "Sadie we don't climb in the cupboard" and Sadie would look at Marci and very sternly say "I'm climbing." She has a mind of her own and she isn't going to let anyone tell her no! She is adorable! I always want to give her a big hug and snuggle her!

Hayden is my little running buddy! When we went to Arizona I was chasing him all over the place and he LOVED it! He would keep telling me to "getta me". It was so cute. He is so smart and growing up so fast. I wish that we lived closer to him so we could spend more time with him. He is just a cute little boy and he is fun to be around. He loves to be outside digging in the dirt with his dog Semi. He is such a sweet boy and he is a great helper. He was helping me make a dessert when we were in Arizona. I just love this sweet little boy.

The beautiful twins Kaylea and Breanna! These 2 girls look so much alike I have a hard time telling them apart. I have to ask their mom all the time which one is which. Both these girls have great personalities and are so happy with life. I love how they have such a positive attitude about them. They are so talented, I really admire them. They both play softball and they are so good at it. They also like to be outside playing and enjoying life. We played games with them and we had a blast! They are so fun and energetic. They both came upstairs when I was making dinner and they were chatting my ear off. It made me feel so good to have them come up and talk with me. They are very involved in sports and school. I think it is so awesome how involved they get. They love to come and visit family, go camping, hiking and just spending time outdoors. They are just fun to be around! I just love them!

Kolton is such a smart boy and such a leader! He likes to get involved and he leads the way. He has such a fun personality and he is so funny. He is big into The Lord of The rings and Star Wars. I remember one time they came over when he was little and he loved Spiderman. He would pretend like he had webbing coming out of his wrists like spiderman. He plays in the band and loves it. I think it is so neat how involved he is with things and how well he does in anything he does. He is so fun to be around. I love spending time with him! I just love him!

My crazy buddies Alli, Courtney, Holly and Katelyn! I am pretty close to these girls because the all live so close and we have them over quite a bit to hang out and do crafts , watch movies or just play games. All of these girls are so talented and so involved. Alli is our Volleyball player, Courtney is our clogger, Holly is our jazz dancer and Katelyn is our ballerina. They are all so fun to be around and they all tell corny jokes and make me laugh all the time. They are just beautiful girls and they get prettier and prettier everyday! I love each and everyone of them so much!

People should really be jealous of me because of the great nieces and nephews that I have! I love them all so much and I hope they know they can always count on me to be there for them and I hope they all know how much I love and appreciate all of them. I am just so thankful for all of them and hope the know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment