Jeff is my younger brother - he is 4 years younger than I am. We grew up together and were were really close growing up. If you ask him he will tell you that I was his 2nd mother. My mom worked so I was in charge and I made him work all the time. He's alot of fun! He is really easy going and just kinda goes with the flow. He loves sports and would watch or play sports for hours. He also loves to play video games - when he was younger he would play video games for HOURS. He had all kinds of gaming systems and games. He is really good at those video games. He likes to spend time with the other boys in the family going camping and hunting. Jeff and his family come over quite a bit and we enjoy the time we get to spend with them.

Aaron is my oldest brother and he is like 9 years older than me. He is alot of fun, he is the one who takes the lead in the family. We all look up to Aaron for advice! He is a goof ball in his older years, he makes us laugh. He loves to be outdoors whether he is camping, hunting boating or working in his yard. He is the outdoorsman of the family and he has alot of friends. We love to get together with Aaron and his family to hang out and play games. Its funny because he loves hunting and fishing so much and he has all girls. We tease him about that all the time, but he does have Alli who likes to go hunting with him and do the things that little boys like to do.

Then there is Trent! Trent is 5 years older than I am and he is the goof-ball of the family! He is always joking around and making us laugh. He embarrasses his girls all the time and it just makes me laugh. Trent is the peacemaker of the family and he is just so easy going. I love to talk to Trent because he always is so interested in what you are saying and he acts like he really does care. He is so kind and loving. I look up to Trent alot - I want to be just like him. I wish I had his compassion that he has for people. Trent is just fun to be around because he makes you laugh. He likes to be outdoors like the other boys, but he isn't into it as much they are. He likes to go hunting with the boys and spend time with them, but I think he is more into the time he gets to spend with them more than the hunting part.

I have some great brothers and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. I am so glad that they are in my life!

I have some great brothers and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. I am so glad that they are in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment