We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 Thankful For My Sister

I am thankful for my sister. I only have the one sister and she is alot of fun to be around. She is 7 or 8 years older than I am so we growing up we were not very close. We actually have never really been that close, but we have been doing more lately and it has been so fun. It has been fun to spend time with her. I went with my mom and Sister to St. George over the deer hunt weekend and we had a great time together. We had lots of laughs together. A few weeks before we went to St. George I got to spend a full day with Alisa making Chili Sauce and Salsa. I had a great time with her. Since we have had these fun times together it makes me realize we need to get together more often. With the busyness of all of our lives and schedules it is hard to get together with one another, but I think we really need to make the effort. Alisa lives fairly close so we see each other quite a bit for family functions. She loves to make cards and she does an awesome job. She is very talented and crafty! I just love her and I know that I don't tell her enough how much I love her and how thankful I am for her enough!
Haily (my niece - Alisa's daughter) myself and Alisa! Aren't we just cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment