We are so spoiled to have so many things to make our lives so much easier. I think back to the days when the pioneers came across the plains in their covered wagons, handcarts and by foot. I can't even imagine. I am just so thankful for the many blessings in my life to make things easier for me.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
day 6 Thankful For My Car
I am so thankful for my car! This car takes me all over the place and I can't imagine not having a car to get around. It is not fancy or sporty, but it gets me from point A to point B. I love this car! It has been such a great car and has taken us to so many places. Since we have had this car we have driven to Jackson Hole, Wyoming Twice, we have gone to Arizona NUMEROUS times, to the property NUMEROUS times and various other places. I drive this car everyday to work and it makes me feel so safe! I can't imagine those that do not have a vehicle to get them around. We are so blessed to have such luxury's that we take for advantage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment