I am thankful for my
in laws! We have had our struggles over the years, but things are great now and that makes me so happy! I am so thankful to them for giving me such a wonderful husband. We have been trying to do more with Michael's family and having more contact with them and it has
been so much fun! They are so much fun to be around and do things with. Marj loves to talk and tell stories, she is fun to be around and you can learn
alot from her. David is quiet, but he is really fun. He loves to cook and I love to to Arizona and eat his yummy meals that he makes. They are both great with all of their children and grandchildren. They would do anything to help their family out and I really admire them for that. I am so thankful that we have put our differences aside because it truly has been a blessing to me to have them in my life.
I don't have a great picture of the two of them together so I picked some cute
pictures of them to post on here!
Here is Marj with one of the girls just being silly! She is such a fun grandma!

Here is David - he looks a little
different here than he normally does. He USUALLY has a beard but for his Thanksgiving vacation to visit his family in Texas he shaved it off
because his dad doesn't like facial hair.

It is so great to have such wonderful family member s in our life and we are so thankful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment