I think I need to work more on smiling - I need to smile more often! It makes you feel so good to smile and to share your smile with others!!! Thanks to all of those out there for sharing your wonderful smiles with me!!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Day 22 Thankkful For Smiles
I am thankful for smiles! Smiles make me laugh and they make happy. When I am having a hard time or a bad day I see someone smile at me at it just brightens my day. Some people have the biggest and cutest smiles and I just love those! I truly believe that smiles are contagious! How can you just not smile back at someone who give you this big toothy grin? Another thing that I love about smiles is that they are all different - not one smile is the same. Some people have a smile on their face all the time and I am envious of those people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment