We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20 Thankful For My Dog Cinnamon

I am thankful for my dog Cinnamon! She is so cute and cuddly and I just love her. Michael and I got Cinnamon a month or so after we moved into our house. She was just a little puppy back then. She had these ears that we so big and she would trip on them when she walked - she was just so cute I couldn't leave her at the pet store. She is part Dachshund and Lhasa Apso and she is all baby! She likes to be held like a baby and she hates to be left alone. When we are outside working in the yard she has to be out there with us. she can't be in the backyard if we are in the front yard and vice versa. She will cry and whine if she is not right there with us. She is so spoiled and pretty much runs the house. :) She loves to go camping with us and to ride in the car. If she hears you grab your keys or hears you say bye bye she comes running out. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. If she wants a treat she will go and stand in front of the fridge waiting for you to give her something. She has learned that we will give her a treat if she goes outside and goes potty so she pretends to have to go out and then comes right back in looking for her treat. If she wants water she will go and sit in front of the sink and cry and whine and she will bat her bowl around the kitchen. She is a fun dog and we just love her to death.

She is a lazy dog and loves to be in bed. We have to drag her out of bed to go potty. She will stay in bed all day if we would let her. I have noticed lately that when I come home from work she is so lazy she won't get out of bed to come and say hi! I think it is just rude! She knows when we are going out of town we notice that she will get all clingy and start shaking. She doesn't like us to leave. She wants to go with us every time we go anywhere. We try to plan alot of our vacations so that we are able to take her, but sometimes it just isn't feasible.
I am so thankful for my loving puppy! I just love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment