We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 Thankful For My Bed

I am so thankful for a warm comfortable bed to sleep in. Growing up I was never one who liked to sleep, I always thought what a waste of time. These days I am so tired at night that I look forward to going home and climbing into my nice warm and comfy bed! :) We are so blessed that we have somewhere to sleep at night. We hear all the time how there are so many people out there living on the streets or in their cars and it is freezing outside. We take so many things for granted and we are so spoiled.

I find that on the cold days of winter I really have a hard time getting out of my nice bed in the mornings. It is so cold and dark outside, I just want to stay in my warm bed. Anytime I go camping or on vacation I always think I just can't wait to get back home to sleep in my own bed. There is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed!!! I LOVE my bed!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment