I am so thankful for my house. It is nothing huge and glamorous, but it is mine! I love to be able to decorate it, clean it and just spend time in it. I think of all the people that do not have homes and I cannot imagine not having a home to live in. We are so lucky to have homes to live in. We are such a blessed people and we take so much for granted. I am just so thankful that I have a home to go to at night that is so warm and comfortable. My aunt is on a mission in Africa and she was telling us about how the people in Africa have mud homes. I guess it just rains and pours there and when the rain starts their houses just disintegrate and fall apart. They will be sitting in their mud homes and it rains and they watch the walls come down. I cannot even begin to imagine. I just think how blessed we are and how thankful we are to have a home to live in!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment