Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Day 3 Thankful For Our Jobs
I am so thankful that Michael and I both have jobs. I know that alot of times we get frustrated with our jobs and we feel over worked and under paid, but we truly are grateful to have a job. There are so many people out there right now that do not have jobs and I cannot even being to imagine not having a job. Everyday it seems like we hear of some places being closed down and people getting laid off. We are so fortunate to have a job. I have worked at the Light Source for almost 10 years - it has been a great place to work for. I love most of the people that I work with - they are like family. I enjoy what I do and I enjoy my customers that I work with. I have really learned alot at The Light Source - I have learned things I thought I would never know. I mean I started working there not even knowing what a ballast was. Now I work in the customer service department and I fix people's problems. Who would have ever thought I would know anything about lighting. It is crazy how life turns out. Michael works for THB, inc and he as been with THB for almost 8 years. He really enjoys what he does and would love to learn more about machining. He really enjoys working with the people he works with and has made some wonderful friends! It is amazing what a great feeling it is to get up in the morning and go to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment