We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 - Thankful For My Husband Michael

One of my cousins had a great idea for the month of November! Everyday you are supposed to write something that you are thankful for. I am going to steal her idea and do this. I think alot of times we forgot what is most important and we don't think of things we are thankful for, we think more of what we don't have rather than thinking of how grateful we should be for the things that we do have. I am going to take this challenge and write something that I am thankful for ever day for the month of November. What a great idea! :) Thanks Lauren for the great idea!

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband Michael. I could have never asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. He is such a hard worker and he gives his all for our little family. He is very handy and can do just about anything we need done around the house. If he doesn't know how he will at least try and somehow figure it out. He takes such good care of me! He gets off work before I do so he comes home and he will have dinner on the table for me. He will work in the yard and get all the work in the yard done if he can before I get home so I can just take it easy after a long day at work. He does the laundry and cleans up the house with me. He is so tenderhearted and he hates to see me sad or upset, it makes him sad to see me upset and he will do just about anything to make me happy or smile. He is so tender and kind with me. I just love him so much! I could go on for pages and pages about what a great man he is. I am just so thankful I was lucky enough to find such a great treasure!

He is so much fun! He loves to play and tease. He is great to listen and he is always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. We have so much fun together. We do everything together, he is my very best friend. He will go scrapbook shopping with me and I will go book shopping with him. We have a great give/take relationship. I just love to spend as much time with him as I can. He just makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment