We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15 Thankful For Cell Phones

I am thankful for cell phones. We live in such a world of convenience and we are blessed for the technology that we have. We use our cell phone as our main phone, we figured why pay a land line when we are always out and about. We can basically be reached anywhere and at anytime. It is nice if I am out at the store and Michael realizes we need something he can just call and I can pick it up so we don't have to run out again when I get home. I love that fact that I can call Michael and talk to him on my cell phone on my way home from work. He helps me unwind from my stressful days at work. We are able to communicate with our families in different states by just picking up our cell phone and making a phone call. This world of convenience we live in is so great! I am thankful for the technology that we have that keeps us in contact with our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment