I am thankful for all of the actors that put so much time into theater so that we can go and enjoy their talents and abilities. It is always nice to get out and see different types of entertainment. We need to get away from the TV once in a while and this gives us a great opportunity to do so.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Day 14 Thankful For Theater
I am thankful for theater. I love to go out and see live productions. I have seen numerous live action theater shows over the years and they are all so good. I would have to say that my all time favorite show is The Phantom of the Opera. I have seen the Phantom numerous times and it is just as good every time that I see it. We have had season tickets to see plays at the Hale Center Theater, The Desert Star Playhouse and Rodgers Memorial. I think that each and every place is unique and I love to go and see plays at all of these places. I can't think of a play that I have seen that I have not liked. Some of my favorites that I have seen this year at the Hale Center Theater are Hello Dolly, The Wedding Singer, and Fiddler on the Roof. the actors that are in these live productions are so very talented. They all do such a great job and just make it so fun to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment