We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13 Thankful For Laughter

I am so thankful for laughter! I just love the sound of laughter and I love to laugh myself. I will get laughing sometimes and I just can't stop and I won't be able to breath. There is nothing more fun than laughing. When I am around my family it seems like we are always laughing and I just love it. Nothing makes you feel better than a good laugh. Sometimes I get laughing and I don't even know why I am laughing. It is just so much fun.
I like to laugh at all the corny jokes and silly stories all the little kids tell. I especially love to laugh when I am hanging out with Michael. We have such a great time together and we always share lots of laughs! I would have to say that Laughter is definitely the best medicine.
I think with all the worries and stresses of life we need to take more time to enjoy our life and LAUGH!!! I want to laugh so hard that my insides hurt. I think I need to aim to laugh like that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment