I am so thankful for games! I love to play games!!! I could play games for hours and I actually have. I like to play video games, but board games to me are more fun. When we go camping that is my most favorite thing to do is play games. I will play cards, board games, acting out games basically any sort of game. I am not opposed to playing any game. My all time favorite game is RISK! I like to play RISK because I usually win. I love to take over the world and brag about winning! :) When we go camping we always have to play RISK - camping is just not camping without playing it. It is just fun to be to be able to be interactive with people and to let my mind work. Playing games is relaxing and it just takes you away from the cares of the world. It is funny because you name it we have it when it comes to all the different types of RISK games. I like to play the Lord Of Rings RISK game. I like all of the different types of wizardry tricks that you get to use on The Lord Of The Rings. It is just fun, fun, fun!!!! I am just thankful for some silly little things!!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment