They have an orchestra pit at Kinsbury Hall and they opened it up to the public to come down dance. As soon as they invited people to go down and dance the pit filled up so quickly. It was fun to sit up on the balcony and watch the people dancing.
They had great costumes from the 70's and they had amazing voices. I love ABBA music ! It was so much fun! The evening went by so quickly, I could have had the concert last longer. The only downfall was that is was so hot in there, but with the music going I didn't seem to mind. Mom was really getting into it and wanting to go down and dance on the main floor. She settled for standing and dancing where we were at. It was so much fun! I LOVED it!


I loved all the songs they sang! It was just a fun and enjoyable evening!
Act 1
Waterloo
Voulezvous
Knowing Me, Knowing You
Mammia Mia
Ring Ring
Intermezzo No. 1
Money, Money, Money
I've Been waiting For You
Fernando
I Have A Dream
Take A Chance
Intermission
Act 2
Lay All Your Love On Me
Name Of The Game
Chiquitita
Winner Takes It All
SOS
Super Trouper
Does Your Mother Know
Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie
Dancing Queen
Thank You For The Music
Mamma Mia
I am jealous - Aaron and Angie are going to see this same concert in St. George and Tuachan. They will have a great time. I would love to see it again! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment