I had so much fun seeing Thriller over the deer hunt weekend
that I wanted to go back to see Thriller with Michael. We decided that for Halloween were were going to go back to
Tuachan to see Thriller. It was so fun to be there during Halloween -
alot of people in the audience came dressed up. They had
some really cute costumes! There was this one couple who came dressed up like some ear phones. They were both dressed in white with these huge white circle things on their heads and they had some string holding both together. They were ear pods. They were so cute! I think that costume was my very favorite! They also had some really cute kids that were
dressed up, there was a cute little girl
dressed up as Disney's
Little Mermaid. She was adorable. People really get into Halloween that is for sure. It was
just a really fun place to be for Halloween.
Michael loves Halloween and horror so much that this was the perfect place to spend our Halloween. He loved how all the Zombies were climbing and crawling all over the theater. He was in 7
th heaven. It was a blast!!! I had as much fun time seeing Thriller the 2
nd time.
Here is the stage before they started the show. They had it all decorated to look like a
cemetery.


One of the Zombies going through the audience scaring all the people.

More Zombies walking around through the audience.

Cute Michael and I at the Thriller sign. It was so much fun. I am so glad we decided to go and see Thriller again! :) I think seeing Thriller needs to be a new tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment