It was funny because Alli was complaining about how cold it was going to be and she didn't want to go. We begged her and talked her into going and she had a blast. And surprise, surprise she said it wasn't even cold.
Angie, Alli and Taytum were the first to ride the tube and as you can see Alli was sure enjoying her "fast" ride. When Taytum is on they just get pulled slowly behind the boat. We don't want to fling Taytum off that wouldn't be so good. Taytum just loves to be on the boat and go boating so she was having the time of her life.


After those girls were done Alli and Holly said I had to ride with them. Poor Alli had to sit on the outside of tube because Holly demanded that she sit in the middle this time. Ha ha ha! Being on the outside of the tube is scary because when you take the turns it feels like you are going to fall off. I have never had the luxury of sitting in the middle when going boating with them, so I am just used to sitting on the sides. I was razzing and teasing Alli for having to be a big girl and sit on the edge. Aaron has learned to drive the boat better and so he has figured out how to give us good air and a good ride without flinging us off the tube. It was so fun! We were just screaming our lungs out.



They pulled us in and Let Michael and I ride around out together. That was alot of fun. We kept saying I hope its your side that goes down! Ha ha ha!! We did good, neither one of us fell off. We had a great time just flying in the air and whipping around. Michael and I were out there just a giggling.


After our turn riding around Taytum wanted to get back on the tube, so this time Aaron went out with Taytum, Alli, and Holly. You can tell when Taytum is on with them because the girls just act so enthused.



After Taytum was done riding again (which usually only lasts a few minutes) we brought Taytum back in the boat and Angie drove Aaron and the 2 girls around. It was so funny watching them fly around and almost fall off numerous times. When they were done playing Aaron was asking Angie how fast she was going because he thought she was just flying and going way to fast. Funny thing though is she was going just as fast as he goes when we are all on there. He was just being a big chicken. :)


We keep trading places some of us going out and some coming back in. It was fun, I think I rode the tube most of the time that we were there. I did finally get to sit and ride in the middle of the tube and I have found my new favorite spot! You feel so secure in the middle with not a caresin the world of falling off, it's great! No wonder the girls always fight to get to see who sits in the middle. From now on its going to be me that sits in the middle when I go with them! I win!
While we were out playing Michael started getting motion sick so we had to take him to shore for awhile to get his footing. He had taken some Dramamine, but we think it was the wrong one as it didn't do a thing for him. I felt bad.
We went back out while he was catching his feet and Angie, Alli and I went out and rode around. Alli sat in the middle with Angie and I on the outside. Angie had never sat on the outside and she was freaking out! She was just a screaming "oh my crap! oh my crap!" the whole time. It was dang funny. We didn't ride the tube the whole time though, we did stop and just play in the water. We would jump off the boat and just swim around. It was cold the first second you got in and then it felt great! We played around the whole afternoon and had a great time.
I know, I know we were slackers and missed conference. But we did a fun and great time. I guess we will be reading the conference session in the Ensign this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment