I think it is just a cute little condo and they have cute little dolphin statues all over around the condo complex. Michael was making fun of me because I wanted to get my picture taken in front of the Condo with the cute dolphin statue. I wanted to get my picture taken in front of the condo from the time we got to California and I was finally able to get my picture taken the day we left.


We had to take a picture of the room my parents stayed in. I had to take a picture to prove that my mom didn't make her bed before we left for the day. She NEVER leaves without making her bed, or at least she says she doesn't ever leave! Ha ha!

We tried to get my parents to sleep in the main room with the queen sized bed, but they refused and made us have the master room. So we had the main room with the queen bed while they had the room with the 2 twin beds. We couldn't believe how hot it got the first night, we were just sweating. It was so hot! Michael had to get up in the middle of the night to go and pull the fan out of the closet and turn it on to cool it down some. I woke up way early the next morning along with my mom. We went out in the front room and started reading and I had to open the doors to bring in some cool air to cool the condo down. I went over and laid in front of the door to try and cool off. Come to find out, my dad had woke up in the middle of the night to turn the air conditioner on and he actually turned the heater on. No wonder we were dying from the heat! Old people, you just can't trust them! ha ha!

Here is the spacious front room that we had. It had a 32" TV in there for us to watch. It was just cozy.

Here is the little kitchen that we had. We could have easily made meals in the room, but we didn't. The kitchen was fully equipped with all the pots, pans and utensils that you would need to make a full course meal.

Then we had a cute little dinning area to eat and or play games. It is just a cute little condo. We had a great time there, it was like a little home away from home.

Then last but not least they had a pool and hot tub to play in. There were kids in the pool pretty much the whole time while we were there. I think alot of people come to California to play and some just stay at the condos or hotels and let the kids play in the pool. It was fun at night to go out and play in the pool and sit in the hot tub. It was funny though, when we went out the first night to sit in the hot tub - the hot tub was so full that when we sat in it the water all spilled over! Ha ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment