We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dances Moves Like I Have Never Seen Before

We were leaving Universal Studio's for the day and we noticed a group of people standing in a circle just outside the park and we could hear some music playing. We went over to the group of people to see what was going on. There was a guy in a black plastic suit dancing. I could not begin to tell you what kind of dancing he was doing as I had never seen anything quite like it. He would pull some kids out of the audience and do robotic moves with them and have there arms shaking really fast. It was pretty intriguing. It was fun to watch him, he was very talented.

He would do the robot type of dance but he would also do charades all at the same time. He was like pretending to be an old aunt and come up and start acting like her with actions but yet dancing at the same time. I am not sure how to describe it. It was just fun to watch. He was very entertaining. He had his box out in front of him for people to tip him. He made quite a bit from what we could see of people dropping money into his box.
He came over and he was doing his acting/dancing to dad. It was funny! He kept telling all the kids to behave there parents during his show. He would do lots of acting around family members.

There was this cute girl that was just giggling over his acting. You can see her cute smile on this next picture. He would move is suite around to look all stuffy and arrogant and then he would move it down to be all sad and down trodden. It was just fun to watch him.



It was fun and interesting. It was just some dancing and acting like I had never seen before and I will probably never see again. I am glad we took the time to stop and watch. You certainly see different types of things out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment