
I totally love his blue and red tube socks! He also has some really cute little skinny legs!

Its the famous Mr. Scooby-Doo!! Not sure what he did with his gang as he was riding solo fighting ghosts all by himself.

So I don't know the names of the next actors, but they were from the Mummy Returns. They were HUGE! They were walking around on slits - I couldn't believe they would be able to walk around on those. I would fall over if I tried walking on stilts. They made it look so easy. They were all over the place posing for people's pictures. They walked around like it was normal to be on those stilts. I was really impressed.



Mom found the hunk of the day and she wanted to take him home! She loved all those muscles.

It was funny because we got done taking moms picture and the guy came over and started playing with dads jazzie. He was pushing the little horn over and over. He seemed to be really intrigued.

We saw my very favorite actors of all time. We got to see Donkey from Shrek. He was HILARIOUS! He was just as obnoxious as the the Donkey on the movie. He was just sitting over there in is trailer talking to people and shouting out at people to come over and talk to him. Mom was sooooo excited to see Donkey. She was acting like a little kid, it was so funny. She went over to get her picture with Donkey and she and Donkey had quite the conversation. She told Donkey she was from Salt Lake City, Utah. Donkey told her that they have salt lakes in California too and that they are called the ocean. Ha ha! Donkey was just cracking himself up. Mom was so excited that she got to see and talk to Donkey.
Shrek and Fiona were just cute. They were so friendly!

Fiona and mom striked up a conversation and started talking about how long mom and dad had been married. She was just cute.

Its the famous Mr. Scooby-Doo!! Not sure what he did with his gang as he was riding solo fighting ghosts all by himself.

So I don't know the names of the next actors, but they were from the Mummy Returns. They were HUGE! They were walking around on slits - I couldn't believe they would be able to walk around on those. I would fall over if I tried walking on stilts. They made it look so easy. They were all over the place posing for people's pictures. They walked around like it was normal to be on those stilts. I was really impressed.



Mom found the hunk of the day and she wanted to take him home! She loved all those muscles.

It was funny because we got done taking moms picture and the guy came over and started playing with dads jazzie. He was pushing the little horn over and over. He seemed to be really intrigued.

We saw my very favorite actors of all time. We got to see Donkey from Shrek. He was HILARIOUS! He was just as obnoxious as the the Donkey on the movie. He was just sitting over there in is trailer talking to people and shouting out at people to come over and talk to him. Mom was sooooo excited to see Donkey. She was acting like a little kid, it was so funny. She went over to get her picture with Donkey and she and Donkey had quite the conversation. She told Donkey she was from Salt Lake City, Utah. Donkey told her that they have salt lakes in California too and that they are called the ocean. Ha ha! Donkey was just cracking himself up. Mom was so excited that she got to see and talk to Donkey.
Michael and I went up to get our picture with Donkey and he asked where we were from. We said that we were from Salt Lake City, Utah and he asked us if we knew Renee and pointed over at mom. We look over at mom and she has a huge grin from ear to ear. She starts waving and yells out "Hi Donkey!" It was so funny. After getting our picture taken with Donkey we went over to see Shrek and Fiona.

Shrek and Fiona were just cute. They were so friendly!

Fiona and mom striked up a conversation and started talking about how long mom and dad had been married. She was just cute.
After we left mom was still so excited about Donkey that she could hardly stand it. Mom was all telling us that Donkey sounded black...donkey must be a black character. Both Michael and I busted up laughing because they use a voice over for Donkey and it was Eddie Murphy's voice. Mom goes, "oh, I thought it sounded just like him." It was FUNNY!
A little later we were walking past Donkey and mom asked if we could go back to see Donkey to see if he remembered her. It was just funny. She is such a nerd!
We met lots of famous people - we felt so special! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment