We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boating at Willard Bay

Aaron got a new boat and so we went out on Saturday to try it out. He wanted to go to Willard Bay because the water is warm and it is close. I had never been boating to Willard Bay so we were all for it. It was fun we put up a little camp on the beach and we took turns going out in the boat. Jeff, Connie, Michael and Myself took Josh and Taytum down to the water to play. They would sit in the water and let the waves come up and knock them over. They thought that was so fun. They would tip over and just laugh. We played for a bit and then it was our turn to go out on the boat. Michael and I have never gone out and done the tube behind the boat before so this was a new adventure for us. Michael tried to get on the smaller tube but it was so unsteady he flipped over on it. I couldn't keep from laughing. Then it was my turn. I did good, I didn't tip over at all. They took me out on the tube and I was hitting some really good waves. I was bouncing all over the place. I got one good wave and lost it. I couldn't hold one and I went flying off the tube. I went in and let Alisa take a turn. Then we went back and got the bigger tube for Michael. He was out there just a laughing and hitting really good waves. We were just laughing. Hew as having a good time out there. He was stronger than I am, he never got flipped out. Once he came in Alli wanted me to go out with her on the tube. So we both climbed on and we were hitting really good waves too....one big hit and I was off the tube again. I had a hard time staying on. Then we made Alisa come out and the 3 of us went out riding. We were doing good and then we hit another good wave and I was off again. This time I hit so hard and I almost lost the bottom of my swimsuit. NOT GOOD. :) Luckily I didn't lose it. Michael said it looked like it hurt, I must admit it did hurt a little. He said I flipped in the water up out again and then down again. I guess I was doing some pretty acrobatics. :) It was fun. I LOVED IT. We went back in to let the others come out and ride.




It started to get windy so we had to pack it up and head home. None of us were ready to go. We went back to Aaron's for a BBQ so that Angie could be there with us. It was fun we ate and sat around and joked and laughed. We went home and I realized that I got pretty bruised up from bouncing around on the tube. The bruises hurt a little, but it was so worth it. I am ready to go again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment