Angie pulled out the hammock and her, Taytum and Josh were all hanging out. Taytum was so funny she was just comfy and didn't want to move. Josh wasn't so sure if he wanted to play in the hammock or go out and run around.


We had everyone but Connie come to the BBQ we had our cool Tye there, he was pretty sore. He had just gotten back from a hiking trip for scouts and he was chaffing pretty bad. We were teasing him like crazy. we love to tease and give Tye a hard time.

We sat around and visited with each other and had lots of laughs.
It is just so hard for Michael and I not pull faces at the camera.

Aaron trying to keep the Wild child from falling out of the chair. Taytum is always all over the place. She keeps the busy, busy!


Josh and Taytum hanging out and eating junk food. They were running in the sprinklers and them going to the stairs and eating junk food. This went on for a while with them - back and forth between the water and junk food.

Michael and I had gone grocery shopping and found a Jalapeno chip dip. He was so excited to try it out. It got opened before dinner and it was gone in nothing flat. Michael was all sad it was gone. I guess we should have gotten more than one dip. :)

Marci and Sadie hanging out. Sadie is so cute - she didn't want to leave Marci's side for too long.

The girls were eating together and having fun talking and joking. Katelyn and Holly love to be able to spend time together. They always get so silly.

Aaron and Angie enjoying the yummy food on the blanket on the lawn.

Jeff and Todd were having a good time visiting and enjoying the food. Not sure what Todd is doing. I am not sure if he realizes we aren't in school, you don't need to raise your arm to talk. :) Ha Ha!

All and Courtney having a good time too. Alli was sporting her new and sexy sun glasses she got for her birthday.

Mom and Alisa really involved in a story or conversation. Alisa was having a good time holding and playing with Sam. Mom is wearing her dorky hat. She always loves to wear these dorky hats. Everyone loves the new babies.

The boys love hanging out and visiting with each other.
Aaron and Jeff are probably planning the next hunting or fishing trip. They are always looking for times to get away and play.

While the adults are talking and having a good time playing in the pool and on the trampoline.

Tye hanging out on the hammock begging me and threatening me not to tip him out of it. I like to tease him and I kept tipping him out of the hammock.
More pool fun. The kids have a blast in the pool. I wish I would have been thinking and brought my swimming suit. The water looked so inviting. I totally missed the boat on that one. :)

The big kids played in the pool while the little kids played on the trampoline. Taytum, Josh and Sadie had a fantastic time playing.

















No comments:
Post a Comment