Can I just say I love to play? I miss the good old days of being able to be at home playing all the time and getting into all kinds of mischief. :) I guess I can still live those days with and through my nieces and nephews. We were watching Josh while his parents went to the doctor so I thought it would be fun to pull out the paints and let him finger paint. Well I guess he doesn't like to get his hands too dirty as he used the paint brush and I was the one using my fingers. Josh is so funny, he sure has a mind of his own and he does his own thing. He has to line things up just so and even when painting he had to have the brush just so. I think he had a good time, I know that I sure did. My fingers were covered in paint, but that is what makes it so fun right? He painted his page so much that the paper was so saturated it was almost sticking to the board. The only was I was able to pry him from painting was to bribe him with a tubby. We had a good time spending together painting.


After the painting was done I took Sam and rocked him while Josh played with his toys. Man, I must have been tired because both Sam and I fell asleep and had a good little nap. It is so fun to sit and rock him and cuddle with him.

The kids are just so cute and so fun to play with and be around. I always look forward to my fun days with the kids!
You're such a cool Aunt! That looks like it was lots of fun!
ReplyDelete