I know you are all going to be so jealous! For Alli's birthday party she did a Gypsy party. Angie called me and asked if I could be willing to come an be the Palm reader at the birthday party. I know you are all so jealous at how cute I am! It was really fun - I borrowed my mom's Halloween costume and headed over to the party. Some of the girls came in and they weren't so sure as to what to think. The kids were all looking at me weird, it was hilarious. One by one I had to read the palms of the girls. I don't know any of these kids besides Alli so it was fun coming up with all kinds of silly things. I told Alli I saw a boy in her future that was 4' tall. It was funny! Then I told one girl I saw her being a school principal and having like 8 kids. It was funny. I think the kids all had a ball. It was fun messing with and teasing them. Alli had it all decorated so cute - it was a fun birthday for her!!

No comments:
Post a Comment