Holly's jazz dance group didn't dance until about the middle of the program. They came out dancing in gold shorts and hot pink tops and they all had there hair pulled back in a bandanna sort of thing. I have never seen Holly with her hair pulled back like that and I almost didn't recognize her. She made it look like she was having so much fun; she had the biggest smiles ever. I think she really enjoyed it and we really enjoyed watching her dance.
It was funny because when Holly's group came out onto stage I said to Alli "ok lets scream and holler." Alli looked and me and said "no way." Well I didn't need Alli to holler with me to do it; I just started yelling and hollering. I leaned over to Alli and said "that's how it's done. " :) They did really good and made it look like so much fun.



There was alot of really cool dances and everyone seemed to really enjoy it too. There was this one group that went up and I tried to get pictures but my camera wouldn't cooperate. I think it was more user error than anything, but I did try to get pictures and they didn't turn out. But two girls came out totally dressed in black and all the lights went out. They had glow sticks on the front of them to make them look like a stick figure. It was so cool , the glow sticks were just a dancing around and it made it look like there were two little stick figures out there dancing. It was really fun to watch.
At the end of the concert they had the teachers come out and they danced to "Thriller". The main teacher was dressed up like Michael Jackson and she was doing all his moonwalk moves that he used to do. She is amazing! She did a really good job and she makes dancing look so easy and fun. But as they were dancing to thriller they had the classes come out and do the "Thriller" dancewith them until the whole group was all out on stage dancing to "Thriller". It was awesome!


Then after the "Thriller" dance they had each class up front dancing one last time.

Then after each class got done with their last portion of the dance the teacher came out and did one last dance. When she was done with the dance she took her hat off and placed it on a stool and then she took her glove off and put it on top of the hat and moonwalked off the stage. It was a really, really good production. I was really impressed with how good they all did.
After the recital we met up with Aaron and his family at El Matador for dinner. El Matador is one of their families' favorite places to eat. Alli and Holly were making faces at us and messing around. It was alot of fun. It was funny because yet again Taytum was being naughty and Angie made the comment that now she remembers why they don't take the little ones out to dinner. I was laughing because she was just as naughty for them as she was for us when we took her the week before.


It was a really fun and entertaining night. We all had a really good time. We are so glad that we live close to all the kids so that we can enjoy them and all of their talent! Way to go Holly Bug!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment