We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let the orchestra play.....

Miss Alli Lou had her summer school orchestra concert. This is Alli's 2nd year of Violin and she is doing such an awesome job. This is the 2nd concert we have come to, and this time you could actually make out what they were playing. She started taking violin in 6th grade and has progressed really well and really fast. It was really fun to watch all these junior high kids play and to hear how much better they have become the more they have learned and practiced.

I was also so excited to see my cute little buddy Taytum. She was so excited to see us; she came running out of the chairs for us to hold her. I think Angie was excited to have us there to help entertain the cute little "wild women." She is crazy...she is all over the place. You really have to watch her, she gets into EVERYTHING.

I had to run up and pin Alli to her chair to get her picture. She is so funny and such a teenage. She is so paranoid that someone might see her getting her picture taken. I mean how embarrassing! :) She is just so cute! She always has to have a flower in her hair, it is her trademark. It is so cute and she can get away with it. If I put a flower in my hair I would look like a major dork. I just love Alli - she is my buddy. Alli was more willing to let me take her picture if she could get her picture taken with her best friend Emily!
WAY TO GO ALLI....YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment