We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cutest Mothers Day Gift Ever!!

I don't know about anyone else, but when it comes to buying a gift for parents it is so hard. It is so hard because if they want something they go out and buy it. This year for Mothers day for my mother in law we were at a loss because we had no idea what to get her. I went to The Quilted Bear on my lunch hour and I walked up and down the aisles. I was getting a little bit frustrated because as I walked the aisles I couldn't find anything that stood out. As I was making the last round on the last isle I found these cute wind chimes. I thought they were the cutest things ever. I called Michael to give him a description of the chimes to see what he thought. He reminded me that his mom collected wind chimes and he thought she would love it. Once he said that my mind was made up. Wind chimes it was going to be. I purchased the wind chime and decided that now I am going to make my own version of it. I think it is just way cute.
I can't wait until we go to Arizona later this year so I can see it hanging with the rest of her chimes. I just thought what a cute idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment