


She thought I was silly because I was having all the little people sit on the roof of the house. She kept correcting me that people aren't supposed to be up on the roof.





I kept teasing Sadie. I kept tickling her feet and she would laugh and tell me no more tickles on her toes. But it is just so much fun to tickle her cute little toes I couldn't resist.



While we were watching the Veggie Tales the Veggies started to Dance so Sadie was dancing with the Veggies and she wanted me to get up and dance too. We had a good time dancing with the veggies.

After dancing Sadie sat back down and stuck her foot and toes out for me to tickle. I think deep down she loved the tickles.

Marci has been working with Sadie and getting her potty trained. I had to keep asking her at first if she had to go potty. She would look at me and say no. Then one of the times I asked she if she had to go and she shrugged her shoulders and so to me that was a yes. We went in and she was a big girl and went potty all by herself. Way to go Sadie!!! After washing her hands Sadie looked at me and Said "oh, I forgot. I need my M&M's." Marci has a deal with Sadie that when she goes potty she gets to have 2 M&M's and then she gets to put her sticker on the chart. So Sadie and I held hands and jumped step by step down the stairs. She was so cute because she would ask on every step if she could jump. I would say yes and then she would say Thank you! This happened on every step. It was so sweet. After the first time of going potty while we were there it was like every 15 minutes that she would tell me she had to go and every time she would go and get treats! She is such a big girl!



While we were watching the Veggie Tales the Veggies started to Dance so Sadie was dancing with the Veggies and she wanted me to get up and dance too. We had a good time dancing with the veggies.

After dancing Sadie sat back down and stuck her foot and toes out for me to tickle. I think deep down she loved the tickles.

Marci has been working with Sadie and getting her potty trained. I had to keep asking her at first if she had to go potty. She would look at me and say no. Then one of the times I asked she if she had to go and she shrugged her shoulders and so to me that was a yes. We went in and she was a big girl and went potty all by herself. Way to go Sadie!!! After washing her hands Sadie looked at me and Said "oh, I forgot. I need my M&M's." Marci has a deal with Sadie that when she goes potty she gets to have 2 M&M's and then she gets to put her sticker on the chart. So Sadie and I held hands and jumped step by step down the stairs. She was so cute because she would ask on every step if she could jump. I would say yes and then she would say Thank you! This happened on every step. It was so sweet. After the first time of going potty while we were there it was like every 15 minutes that she would tell me she had to go and every time she would go and get treats! She is such a big girl!
After playing with the dolls Sadie wanted to read books. She LOVES books! We went to her room and she brought 2 books and we read them and then she would take the 2 books back to her room and bring 2 more books out. We read stories for a good hour or more. I think we read almost every single one of her books.


She was helping me turn the pages on the books and she would say "there you go". If I didn't say thank you, she would keep saying "there you go" until I said thank you. She is very polite and loves to talk. :)
Reading and point at the pictures. Nothing is more fun than reading these fun books.
I would tease her and say wrong words to books and she would correct me. She knows how the stories go and she wouldn't let me tease her.
Marci told us that Sadie goes down between 7:30 - 8:00 so when it came to around that time I asked Sadie if we should put her to bed. She would look at me with these big crocodile teary eyes and this puppy dog frown and say "no, night night for Sadie!" She would say this and point her index finger to her cheek. It was so heartbreaking that I couldn't put her down. Needless to say Sadie got to stay up until Marci came home!
It was so much fun spending time with Sadie! I am so glad they asked us to watch her. I just love her to death.







No comments:
Post a Comment