We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17 Thankful For TUMS!

I know this sounds really stupid - but I am so thankful for TUMS! I don't know what it is or why but I get heartburn so bad all the time. Sometimes I will get heartburn when the only thing I have had is Water. I wake up in the middle of the night alot of times because of heartburn. Good thing I stock up on TUMS to make my heartburn feel better. :) The cool thing about TUMS I have noticed the last few times I have had to go out and buy some is that they have all kinds of yummy flavors. I mean not that TUMS are good or anything, but the flavors at least help with the chalkiness that is left in your mouth when you take them.

One thing that I noticed I really get heartburn from is from the Cheddar Goldfish crackers. I have to be really careful when I eat those or I will be paying for it later with heartburn. Alot of people say they get it from hot and spicy foods, but I don't' eat that type of food. I just get it from silly things like goldfish, jerky and water! All I can say is THANK YOU TUMS for making my life a little better for making my heartburn go away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment