David, Shannan, Kolton, Breanna, Kaylea

Michael and I with the kids

We played a really fun game with them called Curses. We were laughing so hard our faces hurt. Poor Shannan got all the bad curses and all at once too! The girls thought it was so funny. I think everyone had a really fun time playing it! I now have a new favorite game. Curses ROCKS!

We also played UNO attack. Holy Moly this game lasted for HOURS! Michael went out of the game pretty fast and then the rest of us played literally for hours. It was crazy, one of us would get to a few cards and them we would have to hit the UNO button and we would get half the stack of cards again. It was the game that never ended. But it was a blast! The girls had never played UNO attack and I think they loved it.

Hours of fun playing UNO attack!


and more fun.....


While we were downstairs we pulled out the Playstation 2 and played American Idol Karaoke Revolution. Michael didn't want to play but we made him. It was fun. I kicked butt on it!! I put them all to shame. The girls were really good and they were showing us all how it was done!






Kolton was making me laugh. When we played the candy bar game he took a big sucker that looked like a paint ball. He was so cheating! He opened his sucker and started eating it before we were done. He didn't want to give it up.


We all had alot of fun playing the candy bar game. I got a little excited and went overboard with buying the candy. But the more candy the more fun. As you can see David was trying to steal and lick Kolton's sucker! Such cheaters they are! :)


After playing games all day we had Taco Salad for dinner and played for awhile longer. They stayed until about 7 or 8. They decided they needed to get back so David could start studying for a big test he had to take. We were sad to see them leave. We need to have them over again! We decided after they left that we need to make a trip to Texas to visit them. We had lots of fun with them! We love our families!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment