Here we have Todd, Cori and "Bear" just hanging out. Aren't they just cute?

Of course I can't help but pester and bother the cute girls.

Trent, Marci and Sadie - all just hanging out.

My cute friend Sadie. I love her cute little sundresses that Marci always dresses her in.

Matthew was having a blast climbing the rocks.

Josh was being a big boy; he was playing on the rocks too. It was funny; Beau was trying to get the boys off the rocks because they were in the background on the pictures. But it was way more fun to play on the rocks than anywhere else.


Matthew was having a blast climbing the rocks.

Josh was being a big boy; he was playing on the rocks too. It was funny; Beau was trying to get the boys off the rocks because they were in the background on the pictures. But it was way more fun to play on the rocks than anywhere else.

Michael got a really good shot of Courtney sitting on the rocks. She had no idea we took her picture. But I love this picture of her.

Then of course we have the 2 goofballs playing together. Katelyn and Holly, they are always striking a pose. :)

Angie wanted to do a cute picture together but Alli was being a butt. She had to be all silly. She is such a goose.

Jeff and Connie trying to keep Josh entertained and out of trouble. We had to keep his eyes diverted away from the playground and slides or we would have been in BIG TROUBLE.


Then of course we have the 2 goofballs playing together. Katelyn and Holly, they are always striking a pose. :)

Angie wanted to do a cute picture together but Alli was being a butt. She had to be all silly. She is such a goose.

Jeff and Connie trying to keep Josh entertained and out of trouble. We had to keep his eyes diverted away from the playground and slides or we would have been in BIG TROUBLE.

Taytum trying to pull her daddy Aaron over the bridge towards the slides.

Cute sisters - Katelyn and Courtney.

So after all the families had their pictures taken Danette wanted to take us over to a tree that we could all sit on. Mom and dad wanted a picture of just the kids and them. So we all climbed on the tree to straddle it and Aaron was just dying. Apparently my mom had her hands on his sides and it made him all uncomfortable. He just couldn't take it and jumped off and was beet red. He kept saying over and over "I'm done! I'm done!" Beau and Danette were laughing so hard and they both said they had never seen Aaron so embarrassed or so red. It was so funny!

It was alot of fun getting together. Once again we all left laughing and full of good funny memories. Once I get the pictures from Danette I will load a picture of each family. These are just pictures from my camera that Michael and I were taking, we aren't the professionals.

Cute sisters - Katelyn and Courtney.

So after all the families had their pictures taken Danette wanted to take us over to a tree that we could all sit on. Mom and dad wanted a picture of just the kids and them. So we all climbed on the tree to straddle it and Aaron was just dying. Apparently my mom had her hands on his sides and it made him all uncomfortable. He just couldn't take it and jumped off and was beet red. He kept saying over and over "I'm done! I'm done!" Beau and Danette were laughing so hard and they both said they had never seen Aaron so embarrassed or so red. It was so funny!

It was alot of fun getting together. Once again we all left laughing and full of good funny memories. Once I get the pictures from Danette I will load a picture of each family. These are just pictures from my camera that Michael and I were taking, we aren't the professionals.

No comments:
Post a Comment