We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have- and not worrying about what we don't have.

- Ken Keyes

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday night madness!

Trent and Marci went to Hong Kong to visit her parents and so they asked my parents if they would watch the girls on the weekends. We were also asked if we would be willing to help out my parents to watch the girls, so we planned a fun weekend of activities to do with the girls. The Sunday before Trent and Marci went to Hong Kong, Aaron and Angie asked mom and dad if they would be able to watch their girls for the weekend while they went to St. George for a wedding. So we had a fun weekend with all 6 girls! Michael and I planned on sleeping over at my parents house to help out. We brought over a bunch of WII games for the kids to play. We have this really fun game called Raving Rabbits - it is just a silly game where there are Rabbits that are controlling a TV station. They have all sorts of mini games on this Rabbit game. You dress a rabbit, dance, race, exercise and all sorts of silly things. The girls absolutely LOVED this game and played it almost the entire night. It was nice because all 4 of the older girls could play the games together. They played the dancing portion of the game numerous times. They were so funny to watch. :) It was funny because Taytum would go up with them to dance - she wanted to play just like the big girls.





While the big kids were playing the WII the little girls were playing with the toys. We were just trying to keep everyone entertained. I think we did a good job. Sadie played with the blocks and trains for quite awhile. Taytum was back and forth, she would play with the toys and then go up and play the WII. Everyone was laughing and having a great time. :)





Even Cinnamon came over and was part of our WII and toy party. :) Cinnamon likes to be around us all and be in the mix of everything. She just rolled herself up in the huge giant teddy bear that my parents have.


I also brought over my Zumba dance party game. The girls loved dancing to that one too and they had lots of laughs over this game. We got a good picture of Courtney really getting into the dancing. I love how her hair is just flying all around.
All 4 of the girls up and dancing to the Zumba game. Work it girls....work it! I have to admit that I was laughing and happy to see that even the girls have a hard time getting the dance moves down. I try to do the Zumba dance moves and I suck! Michael sits there and laughs at me when I try to do the dancing! It is just rude!! But then I sat and did the same thing to the girls! :)



Of course Alli gets ahold of the camera and starts taking crazy pictures of herself. I mean it isn't fun to play around and not take pictures of yourself being a dork!
Alli going around catching great picture of herself and Courtney. Not sure what Courtney is doing here other than looking like hunh?
The two best friends ever!! Its so much fun to have a cousin to play with and be a dork with!


You know, it was really crazy with all 6 girls but it was alot of fun! We wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment