It was pretty funny though because my mom didn't believe us that we got them a screen. She thought we all made her a book of our memories. That is what she was really wanting, but it was too hard to get everyone to do the book idea. She kept telling me that I was lying to her and that the book was in the box where the screen was. She is such a dork! We didn't do the book, we did the movie screen! Ha ha! I think she has finally come to grips with the fact that we got a screen and not the book! :) I think they both really liked the movie screen. We are now looking forward for the weather to get warm so we can go and try it out! :) I think we did good this year, they seem to really enjoy the movie screen!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
The Perfect Christmas Gift!!!!
It is so hard to get gifts for people that have EVERYTHING!!! My parents are those people and they are so hard to buy for! This year I emailed my siblings to see what they thought would be fun and to see if any of them had any great ideas. We tossed around the idea of having all of us plan a weekend getaway all together and giving them a gift certificate for it. It sounded like a good idea, but when it came down to it we had a hard time of meeting every one's schedules and also finding a place. Michael and I got to thinking and we thought what about getting them an inflatable movie screen! This past year they bought a movie projector that you can watch movies outside on the side of a house or inside the house on a wall. It has been a fun thing - it has made us all get together more often and spend more time together. So we all thought that doing the movie screen would be a fantastic idea!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment